View Single Post
Old 05-17-16, 08:17 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Liked 2,807 Times in 1,803 Posts
Choose another restaurant. McDonald's sucks anyway, and in every way. Worst major chain fast food joint and they don't deserve anyone's business because they don't even try to give half a damn. Their food is terrible, they're overpriced (except for the dollar menu), and most have indifferent and obnoxious employees and managers.

Send a constructively but strongly worded email or social media post to McD's national HQ. But don't expect much. If they gave a tiny damn we'd have seen some results long ago. McD's deserves to go out of business.

My mom used to pull up to the window at Sonic in her wheelchair, which cracked up the employees. She could have gone to the various parking lot or picnic tables but they humored her and served her at the window.

I usually stop at Sonic because they're ubiquitous in Texas and I can order from their covered picnic table patios.

If the joint isn't busy I'd take my bike inside. Most of the places I stop for a bite would probably find it amusing at worst. Otherwise I'll lock it where I can keep an eye on it.