View Single Post
Old 05-17-16, 09:22 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Liked 2,807 Times in 1,803 Posts
Originally Posted by bakes1
McDonalds is fast food and as far as fast food goes it is fine. Either way, Sonic is the same type of crap so not sure why you would even go there. You seem to have compiled a lot of data on McDonalds though as you made some pretty specific claims. Not sure how you got all that data unless you go there frequently. Weird...
You're seriously going to play devil's advocate for McDonald's? Can't tell if trolling or just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

I do have to go there, at least once a month for day-long medical appointments to accompany my disabled mom, and occasionally to accompany disabled neighbors who don't have medical aides to help them on long medical appointment days. Usually I prefer the hospital cafeteria but it has very limited hours.

McD's only almost-decent meal is breakfast, which fortunately they now serve extended hours. Their food is terrible. If McD's ever accidentally puts something good on the menu, they'll discontinue it as soon as they discover their mistake. Sonic, Braum's, Wendy's, Whataburger, Burger King, Jack in the Box... all of 'em are better. Jack in the Box 99 cent dogfood tacos are better than anything on the McD's menu. The only fast food burger joint remotely as bad as McD's is In-N-Out Burger, which isn't actually bad just overrated and they cook their burgers into dried husks of formerly meat-like substances. On the plus side, our local In-N-Out lets homeless people rest and nap there, as long as they don't hassle customers. So, extra credit to them for that.