Old 08-03-16, 08:44 AM
rpenmanparker 

Bikes: 1990 Romic Reynolds 531 custom build, Merlin Works CR Ti custom build, super light Workswell 066 custom build

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6556 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by clubber
Yeah I shot him an email this morn. It seems the more I talk with this Iris the worst her english gets. I was inquiring about the price I paid ($487 shipped).

I had a quick question about the Loctite to get for the BB. According the other thread I can use 609, 641, or 680 and use the 7649 primer/activator with any one of the three.

The description for the 7649 says to use specifically with the 680 so my question is which would be the best to use between 609, 641, or 680?
My advice is to look them up on the Loctite (Henkel I think) site. Definitely use 609. There are at least three primers. I think all of them will work with 609, but see what the site says for compatibility. There are charts of the products that give that information. Here is what you are looking for: http://catalogs.na.henkel-adhesives....gt=11&lang=enu

Any of the three primers will work with 609. These products are hard to find in small, consumer quantities and they are expensive. My best deal was on Amazon. One place that I did find them in Houston was Grainger industrial supply company, but the quantities were bigger than I wanted.

Originally Posted by LAJ
No matter where I go, here I am...