Old 12-14-17, 10:59 AM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,125 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton
Black people in the Deep South don't use that term to refer to Caucasians being skinny or pale..

Just trying to use an analogy -- as to a lot of us its a derogatory term that makes no sense, - -- For an insult to have the desired effect, it has to mean something to the other party

To bring it back to cycling, when Lance was accused of being a doper, for years he would maliciously strike back as it made him seethe with rage because he was trying his best to portray an image of Mr Clean --- but to call him that in 2017 would just be water off a ducks back since he's already come out of the closet -- accusing him of being a doper means nothing anymore

I spent a good portion of my formative years in Metter GA, about 220 miles or so southeast of you towards Savannah, - and just returned from a not so relaxing 3 months in Savannah in support of the hurricane Irma relief effort . Ive likely been called every name in the book -- and with my occupation as a catastrophe insurance adjuster, --- ive also been called names that probably aren't in any book