rjones28 
Mostly Harmless

Bikes: Have two wheels

Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13766 Post(s)
Liked 4,574 Times in 2,528 Posts
Originally Posted by Trsnrtr
I felt fine off the bike but my body cringed at having to pedal down the street. Legs weren't particularly sore or anything, just blah.

Came home and did some minor work around the house to get our house ready to go on the market. In fact, I think the stress of that may be why I'm having trouble about every other day riding. Too much on my mind.

I touch up some paint areas and a day or two later, I see some more. Then the sun comes out and I see the windows need washing. I've replaced the guts in one toilet, changed out the check valve in the sump pump, replaced the globe on the hall light, replace some ceiling tiles in the utility room, cleaned out the fireplace and polished the fireplace doors, cleaned out the attic, hauled a bunch of stuff to storage locker, spackled holes in the walls, replaced a couple outlets, added mulch to a rock garden, and on and on and on and I still have a list a page long.

My wife said a little while ago, "You know, this place is looking pretty spiffy. Maybe we wont move."
When we moved from Delaware to New York, Mrs. rjones28 moved first and stayed behind to get the house ready to sell. After I got it ready to go, she saw that state of things and said something similar.