View Single Post
Old 08-09-18, 12:06 PM
bergerkjh

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChuckD6421
I would note that it appears you've just joined this forum and claim to be a NYC fixie rider. Nothing against fixie riders in general but I haven't met any that had a whole lot of experience with cycling or exercise. FWIW, I was a "fixie rider" decades before it was cool.

So, putting aside your rather snide comment, maybe you could enlighten us as to why we're so unhealthy and unbalanced?

so I am being stalked. Super. Yes I’m a fixie rider, 10 years so maybe I beat it before it was cool too, 1 thing is for sure is that you are not. Also hipsters don’t ride fixed they always have a free wheel. Your Midwest knowledge Has failed you.

But back to the main point. When did you last see a real athlete being blinded by his own sweat? Come on. It’s simple and if you did just a touch of research from a non forum you’ll see it’s the salty American diet. Potassium deficiencies will also throw the natural balance off. But it’s generally safe to say too much salt and not enough water in you. Drink as you exercise, load up before and you can let the sweat just drip down your face, it’s rather invigorating