View Single Post
Old 12-03-18, 05:19 PM
krispenhartung

Bikes: S-Works Venge Dura-Ace DI2, KTM Strada 4000, Fuji Norcom Straight 1.3 (TT), Fuji Track Elite, BMC Trackmachine TR02

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Morelock
@krispenhartung
I would not move back (yet) so long as adding a little stem length will stay within regs as that effectively lowers your saddle height more.
In theory as you move the saddle up you'd also move it forward to preserve the same angle, but in your case I don't think I would (again...yet at least) as I think you're just too low to start with. In general (and bike fitting is equal parts science and voodoo) when people get below 135° knee angle is when I start looking at *why.*

(If you scroll up a bit SF posted a pic of her fit that Missy/EROsport did. Knee angle is closer to 140 and she's stretched out a bit)
Jeeesh....I was looking at my bike fit notes and no wonder my seat is so low...either it slipped, or my last saddle sat higher on the post, because it was 1.5cm lower than my target! Well, that's fixed. New stem on the way, and then I'll plug everything in, get some new video and measurements, etc.