Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Originally Posted by Mathiasguilleme
message me on Instagram... I can’t post photos here apparently math.guil
Is that you in the Poc Tempor helmet? Those things have come back into vogue when Huub went with them. When I was hunting for a newer helmet, I couldn't sniff a Tempor anywhere. I got a steal on a Cerebel.

This is totally just an armchair hobbyist TT'er spit-balling, so ignore since you're FAR beyond any level I'll ever ride a bike at:
Not sure on the rules, but those Boa shoes are probably costing some watts. I'm a huge fan of the laceup Giro SLX using a Specialized cover OR even without the cover. No matter the pedal choice. Socks looking choice though.

On Slowtwitch there was a topic where a guy is starting a business for TT/tri specific shoes and making some claims after a tunnel test. I specifically asked why the Giro laceups with the Specialized cover weren't tested against his product.............and............cricketts. Quiet. I'm guessing they're too good for him to test against. They're not great for Tri since you have to put them on and spend the time lacing them up. So probably he didn't choose them for that reason.

Otherwise, that's an amazingly slick ride/position. Also, on curiosity, what crank length is that?