Old 06-19-20, 01:33 PM
Metieval

Bikes: Road bike, Hybrid, Gravel, Drop bar SS, hard tail MTB

Liked 298 Times in 214 Posts
Mavic Allroad Pro UST CL disc

So I did not want to 7x30 option, as well my choice would be 32 gp5000 in that size. I also think I'd rather have the 40 MSO tubeless, yet I decided that I'd order the 700x40 and give the Yksion XL a try. Well a good deal came up for the 700x35 Yksion.

I am super glad I did the 35c option! More than likely I think it will be a nice compromise for my riding. First thing I did was unseat the tire, It unseats by hand! very nice! Floor pump, will it seat, yes it does!!!!!

Price? $847 after conversion. I did get nailed with import duty , but I still paid less than I would anywhere else. If can even find them anywhere available. A shop in NY has them, but I am not going to support NYC area with commerce. so 2020 1610 Gram, no rim tape, no rim holes, straight pull. I had my heart on Carbon wheels, yet I keep hearing how Aluminum can be forgiving. The wheels they will replace are 1900gram Stan's Grail wheels.

yea yea ..... the tire is mounted backwards, I guess that is the Mavic way So I'll roll with it, and see what I think.

Last edited by Metieval; 06-19-20 at 04:33 PM.