Old 08-17-20, 01:51 PM
rosefarts
With a mighty wind

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
Liked 922 Times in 521 Posts
Originally Posted by Toespeas
i would switch to the regular pro one with a tube , there is no way those tires will hold up , maybe you will have better results with the newer version with that extra layered of what ever , but as far as road tubeless goes , you will have to run that at 75 or 80 psi , and even then there is nothing that will plug them , i would just carry the extra skinny tubes 18c one metal tire lever and one plastic tire lever thats all , you can try worms , bacon , or dyna plugs , but they will never hold long term , if you are set on running these tires for long term riding , and not just one day races or weekly group rides only , then you will want to buy a jar of rubber cement and cut some tube up for patches , rthe hole will need to be patched , even then they might still leak , or burst , road tubeless is just flawed in so many ways , when they work they are great i loved mine , but they dont last , i got hole in one first day first ride , tiny little hole that sealed , but it was super tiny , im super happy with tubed version they seem to be fine , although i have thrown my bike and screamed into the turn at 25 mph on the them , i did race at a race track on them and took sweeping elevated turns around 28 mhp and they felt solid
Nothing about this comment makes sense.