View Single Post
Old 09-23-20, 05:02 AM
Olefeller77 

Bikes: Trek Marlin 6 29r - Scattanti road bike w carbon fork - Trek 6500 - Univega Alpina 503 - Specialized Sworks M4 made in USA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 57 Posts
So the S-Works logo means Specialized is involved? The bike I have is red/white. I'll get the grand daughter over and get some pictures posted. There are no serial numbers I can find. I'm thinking a factory one of one would be a stretch. I had a tough time figuring out what it is. I'm used to the names like they use on the top bar on most.
It sounds like the bike may be out of my league. I live at 600 ft above sea level and the mountains here could be measured in inches. I put rather smooth trail tires on it . I ride mostly roads to the public trails and the local paths and trails. I'm not looking to sell it. It gets along fine with the Marlin 600 Trek 6500

Originally Posted by veganbikes
Wow that is a beyond rare bike, I am talking 1 of 1. Trek as far as I know never made Specialized bikes and Specialized never made bikes for Trek. So a Specialized S-Works made by Trek is super duper rare, like rarer than rare. Would love to see pictures.
​​​​​​​

Last edited by cb400bill; 09-25-20 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Fixed quote