Old 11-09-20, 07:11 PM
MinnMan

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease Carbon Deore 11, 2020 Salsa Warbird GRX 600, 2020 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX disc 9.0 Di2, 2020 Catrike Eola, 2016 Masi cxgr, 2011, Felt F3 Ltd, 2010 Trek 2.1, 2009 KHS Flite 220

Liked 3,362 Times in 2,090 Posts
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
since this is the second end of year in as many years request, out of respect for MinnMan (i generally find MinnMan’s contributions throughout the forums well thought out and relevant, unlike mine) i’ll look to post separate gt threads for the fantasy and fantasy-free in 2021 and we’ll see how it goes. no guarantee the fantasy manimals won’t escape the fantasy zoo and slobber all over the clean and pristine attempt at caging us/them tho. do not feed the animals.

i starting consolidating the fantasy and gt threads a few years ago when anecdotally observing that (unless it was the tdf), there wasn’t much going on with separated threads. maybe, like the racing, there’s new blood out there mixed with cagey veterans and plenty of questionable results, contested decisions and keyboard direcfeur sportifs to discuss parliamentary proceedings.

MinnMan...hope you’re healing quickly.
ooga-booga

I got lucky with my crash - no serious injuries.
Likes For MinnMan: