View Single Post
Old 02-02-21, 08:25 PM
headwind15
Bikeable

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 104 Times in 73 Posts
I think my shorts chamois are medium, not thin and not thick. In 1981, I met Cathy Schunabelt, a cycling shorts seamstress. I actually don't know the spelling and I do not expect you to know the name. I have been somewhat of a loyal customer. Her shorts have been rebranded now as AERO TECH design.. (I think that I was not the only one who struggled with the spelling) The shorts have a really quick drying synthetic pad (used to be called chamois, but I believe that was leather.) I have been using Aero Tech shorts for a long time and am sure I have used them for literally tens of thousands of miles, so I am distancing myself from the idea that it is the shorts. I'm assuming my problem is age related. After an hour I felt up underneath and it is simpily swampsville. A few times now in desperation, I have gone onto a side road and spent 10 minutes with my shorts pulled down and shorts/behind receiving direct sunrays in a desperate attempt to dry off. This never happened when I was younger, twenties through fifties.