View Single Post
Old 02-26-21, 08:05 PM
Gyro

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 98 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
So we need to rank things and handle them in some priority order? That might imply that UCI has full and exclusive jurisdiction for enforcing what crowds do.
I'm to believe the UCI has no say in how the routes are made up, how many cars and motorcycles are to be included. What hazards will be include in each course, road furniture, tricky roundabouts speed bumps. Whether there will be a downhill sprint to the finish or close proximity turns leading to the finish? These are where I've seen the major of the crashes the riders have had and are still have them.

All the hoopla over the water bottles is down right amazing . Yet not one word conceding how much pollution and waste had to be created for that little water bottle to find itself in a bush in the first place, not a peep about that.

Why is urinating on the same bush allowed, a water bottle isn't. Water Closets should be set up at intervals along each route, to capture this waste. God only know what compounds they may hold, that don't need to be added to the ecosystem. I seem to remember people using food they ate as an excuse for falling drugs tests.

Out on a ride today, I realized I'd possibly be given the boot where I had my hands on the bars. I tend to ride with the flat of my hands against the handlebar on either side of the stem. Evil, yes a know.