View Single Post
Old 03-23-21, 01:32 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10659 Post(s)
Liked 12,332 Times in 6,310 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
Rode the ritchey today for an actual ride. Rides super smooth, quick acceleration, shifts clean. I think I am in love. Will probably make this my main bike once I had a little bit more confidence in the frame coupler . I would hate to be 50 miles away and that come apart, not that it should happen.

I might need to get a shorter stem for it, I feel like the reach might be a little long. My elbows weren’t locked straight but I didn’t have the bend that I do when I ride the C2. Also think I will swap saddles with Lily. It came with the WTB deva, but I think it’s a touch big for my non existence butt.

Took Lily onto some roads today and she handled the cars well. When she got on Centerville she took off. We were only on there for about a half mile but she was pushing 20 the whole time. She’s getting stronger, I also have secretly been raising her seat every ride. I will take some of the credit.

Toldja. The man just makes good bikes. Every time I ride mine, I think "If I'd stopped with just this bike, that would have been okay."

But don't tell Mrs. GeneJockey I said that!

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles