View Single Post
Old 04-06-21, 09:29 AM
BiciMan

Bikes: '97 Bianchi CDI, '97 Specialized RockHopper, '13 Specialized Sirrus Pro, '13 Trek 8.5 DS, '13 BH EasyMotion NeoXtrem, '14 Trek Domane, '86 Schwinn AirDyne ;)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Originally Posted by 2old
Do you remember Ancheer (on Amazon). The first 10 bikes listed, all $500 - $1,000, were rated 4+ (of 5) average in customer satisfaction the last time I looked. Maybe you don't remember the bike with the new Shimano motor at my LBS where the individual has been waiting about four months for parts to get it repaired and they won't have anything until May. Look at MTBR where an individual has had his major OEM motor replaced three or four times. How about Focus and KTM, major manufacturers that just decided not to operate in the US after developing and selling products for our industry? I think you assume that, since individuals bring you bikes that need to be repaired, all similar models are faulty. It's just an elitist attitude that unless something isn't the highest priced product, it's unsuitable. I've built at least 10 bikes for myself and friends and all are still functioning well. But, from now on I'll just "ignore" you.
Ancheers are still at Amazon, and I seem to remember endorsements on this subforum as well.
Likes For BiciMan: