cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2447 Post(s)
Liked 4,481 Times in 2,122 Posts
Originally Posted by Road Fan
HEY VERKTIG!!! CHILL THE F... OUT!!!!! What gives you the right and reputation to speak to me that way?

I think you are making assumptions, certainly about what I plan to do with the hammer. Using a large hammer does not mean I will use it's full force. Hammersmithing, whatever the HELL that means to you ... I just don't know.

Why am I bothering with you guys?
I don't see any personal insult in what he said. If anything, I wouldn't take "hammersmith" term seriously; it's his brand of humor. Plus, he's directing a lot of it towards the painter/framebuilder.

He's also right that the painter should have sorted this out, especially since said painter is also a framebuilder. That combo of skills is almost an obligation to properly face and chase one's end product.

Take it easy - he's just trying to save you from a lot of frustration of trying to do the job any other much more laborious and less effective way. He's also trying to save you possible tears if the paint cracks, which I've seen on countless fresh builds (which nobody will own up to either when it does happen).

-Kurt

Last edited by cudak888; 06-30-21 at 01:11 PM.