Old 07-13-21, 05:39 AM
alo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by J.Higgins
Most people have been trying to be helpful here. veganbikes has given you some pretty good advice, and others here have as well. You will probably continue to get derision like this as long as you ask for opinions, yet insist on being obtuse when people offer it. We've seen you troll other forums using the same modus operandi. Like most of us here, you share affection for bikes, so make an avatar, fill out the info in your user CP, settle down, settle in, and enjoy the fellowship. Upgrading your membership is a good way to gain some respect. This is a good place to be - act like you are invested, and people will invest in you. My friendliest bit of advice is to stop bollixing up every thread you start, or you'll burn up everything you've done here.
So you think it is ok to be insulting, if you give some good advice.

If you have seen me troll other forums, which forums, and what are my user names? I guarantee with 100% certainty that you don't know. I have no doubt you are confusing me with someone else.

This topic is a very good example of some people trying to impose their ideas on me (there are some others posting good information which I appreciate). I have discussed in previous topics how I am tall and fat challenged, and trying very hard to lose weight. Consider the possibility that I genuinely need a large seat to be comfortable. Anyone telling me I don't is not listening. My body is not like theirs.

Last edited by alo; 07-13-21 at 05:46 AM.