View Single Post
Old 08-28-21, 02:25 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
Liked 5,291 Times in 1,849 Posts
Beautiful bike for sure!

I recently got my first Klein also. A Quantum II with some decent Campagnolo parts. I haven't done much to it since getting it. Upgraded record brakes, some lighter more compact Deda bars, couple of bottle cages, and then today I put on a Fizik Aliante 00 that just arrived in the mail. The saddle pushed the bike under my 18 lb goal by a full oz, LOL!

Seriously though, I love how fast yet comfortable this is out on the road. It's got some honest wear but man the original paint is quite sweet on these. I love the ride so much I'm thinking about looking at getting a Cannondale even though I'm supposed to be downsizing the stable. There's a CAAD8 Optima in patriotic red, white, and blue colors that caught my eye. Can't find it in any of the catalogs but it's supposed to be a mid 2000 bike.

Anyway, here's mine after I threw the new saddle on it today.