Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1326 Post(s)
Liked 1,307 Times in 560 Posts
Originally Posted by big john
I have met a bunch of people from the forum but hardly see any of them these days.
I don't think it's any surprise to anyone but my company grew out of my screen name here and most of my early business was from this site. At one point almost everyone I rode with was from Bikeforums. I still, to this day, see many that I initially met here on a frequent basis.

We are currently planning a podcast episode, that we are jokingly calling the Kevin Bacon episode, that will have Timmyquest (Tim), myself, and Mike Friedman. We are going to talk about all the links between us over time. Leads back to Andy Hampsten and will most likely discuss Bikeforums at some point. I am sure we will discuss that this all led to Tim living with Mike and being Hamspten's neighbor at one point.

Only have the time to come out here at the moment because I am on a "COVID Update" call with USA Cycling. Currently the promoter for Gila is talking about their reasons for cancelling. Fun times.