cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
Liked 698 Times in 464 Posts
Originally Posted by gobicycling
Stapfam got cancer, now involved with VW caravans. Billydonn died. Digitalgee moved to Reno and tried to get back into cycling, but seems to have failed. I admin a thriving FB group of 65-100+, and there is a new thriving FB group of 80+. Dan left this forum and started a 50+ FB group with over 30,000 members. Along the way there have been many conflicts with mods which detracted from the group, which is partly why Twospoke was started.
sad to hear about those 3... BF seems to perform it's function reasonably well... and it's very specific...
I very much dislike FB, because of all the ancillary BS stuck into the things you might possibly have interest in. CHronological is only important when there is specific subject/content.
Random Chrono stuff is just too unconnected - I know there are 'threads' for posts, but not as scan-able as in a forum list.
I like having the separate forums of BF - makes an easy transition from one area to another.
I do 'dip' in and out of BF, but that is often determined by 'life', sometimes by focus on the real world. But time here is more entertaining, more informative than than most US news broadcasts... LOL!
As long as many of you still show up, I'll prolly do the same...
Started here in 2005 ??? I think... at age 56, now 72. We'll see how long the run becomes...
Ride On
Yuri
Likes For cyclezen: