View Single Post
Old 10-19-21, 02:52 PM
jppe
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclezen
sad to hear about those 3... BF seems to perform it's function reasonably well... and it's very specific...
I very much dislike FB, because of all the ancillary BS stuck into the things you might possibly have interest in. CHronological is only important when there is specific subject/content.
Random Chrono stuff is just too unconnected - I know there are 'threads' for posts, but not as scan-able as in a forum list.
I like having the separate forums of BF - makes an easy transition from one area to another.
I do 'dip' in and out of BF, but that is often determined by 'life', sometimes by focus on the real world. But time here is more entertaining, more informative than than most US news broadcasts... LOL!
As long as many of you still show up, I'll prolly do the same...
Started here in 2005 ??? I think... at age 56, now 72. We'll see how long the run becomes...
Ride On
Yuri
Very similar here, late 2004 and age 52. There was a stretch there where 50+ was really entertaining!!!

I was able to attend the inaugural 50+ ride in Glenwood Springs and have ridden with several whom I’ve met here. Also, several were real lifesavers on my cross country ride. Especially Jim Foster getting me through Boston and Doug in Oregon giving me the idea of using Route 20.