View Single Post
Old 10-20-21, 09:53 AM
Jac41721

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Might be I can do a cross country from UK to US and to Canada to showcase the bike, might make a great publicity. If you see one sitting on a weird too low saddle on a too big frame, it's me! Please give enough room for me to stop/fall though. lol

Seriously, no, I have decided I didn't want to lose any sleep or time over this anymore after a week of back and forth with the you know who.

The bike retailer basically played their best customer service tactics to play me around. First customer service asked me to go to shop and shop asked me to go to CS and then claiming the 28 days policy, and then said I have accepted the goods when I collected it and then said the modifications (seatpost cut) has been done so can't take it back. From review website, the bike retailer has a bad reputation (unfortunately they are the chosen one by the scheme). I really felt they know how to play this game on customer complaint.

I am fairly new so don't want to bother my company at the moment. So will keep my head down for now.

But don't worry, I am sure I will find a right size bike and happy riding!