View Single Post
Old 11-13-21, 07:27 PM
vane171

Liked 72 Times in 53 Posts
I manage, eventually, sometimes even on first try, but then when next time comes to put some air in the tires, I try and try and I only pump up high pressure in the pump hose and the valve won't depress to let the air in. I re-slot the pump hose head on the valve and keep trying.

Burping means short depressing to let a bit of air out, to check for stickeness I suppose.

I bought the pump last year but didn't use it much till recently when I got this bike that needs to put some air in every few days or once a week. It is shop branded pump, purchased at MountainCoop in Toronto. They have a bike servicing section too, I didn't think of that yet but now I believe I should take it there and have their mechanics test it out or teach me how to operate the thing , I am sure they will be willing to help.

It is kind of silly, that's why I didn't think of that before, especially since I always somehow manage to make it work. But if I was like some guys around here who inflate every day or second day, before a ride, I would be even more annoyed.