Old 12-14-21, 09:44 AM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10608 Post(s)
Liked 12,226 Times in 6,267 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger
i rode an entire lap with C.Cadence yesterday. it was a good but actually really difficult to keep my pace correct on the descent.

later i decided to give B.Brevet a go, joined just before the beginning of the climb up the volcano. now that descent was really tough. I do not usually push myself down that like i did yesterday. got a PR though not surprising. after 10 miles of that i was pretty much toast. one thing i found interesting was that on the flat with the C group we were moving at about 4okph and with the B group about the same on the flat. bit of a surprise becasue it was about 0.7 w/kg more if i recall. but the C group was huge in comparison. could not even try to count the C groop, the B group maybe 20-30?
I wonder if, because Zwift is actually running on your computer and they only tell you about (IIRC) the 100 closest riders for your rig to render, maybe the group is even larger than we think it is? I dunno, but you're right, the C group is huge.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles