Old 01-09-22, 10:59 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2022 Trek Supercaliber, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Liked 8,946 Times in 4,197 Posts
Saturday - 15mi singlespeed MTB ride to Cherry Canyon. This was the first time I've been on my bike 3x in a week for quite a while. My legs felt a bit flat, but I thoroughly enjoyed a cool and beautiful day with some good dirt therapy.

It was a also very cool to see multiple groups from some of the local HS MTB teams out doing training/skills rides. I'm good friends with the head coaches from the 3 local HS teams, and they all talk about the growth every year. One of the schools has more than 70 kids on the team. One of the groups I came across was all girls, and a few of them blew my doors off on the final pitch to the top of Cherry Canyon. Go girls! #girldad

Sunday - I was expecting to spend all day on a softball field watching my daughter play. However, her games got cancelled. Maybe I should have gotten on my bike, but instead, I spent a good part of the day giving my road bike and MTB a much needed bath and tune up.

Last edited by Eric F; 01-10-22 at 11:27 AM.
Likes For Eric F: