View Single Post
Old 02-14-22, 10:51 AM
mtnbud

Bikes: 2019 Trek Stash 7, 1994 Specialized Epic 1986 Diamondback Ascent 1996 Klein Pulse Comp, 2006 Specialized Sequoia Elite

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked 527 Times in 293 Posts
Originally Posted by Benlplant
I believe this to be my bike that was stolen a few months back.. Have you been able to get in contact with the seller at all? They have defaced a lot of the bike from what it used to be but there are still a few things I’m able to match up with pictures I have. I know this is but of a long shot but who knows
Sorry about your bike. I only emailed them once and asked them what components was on it and some other questions. Their one word answer was "deora". I didn't bother calling the phone # as I decided something was fishy with the ad.

The ads still up. Do you know your serial # on your bike? Maybe you could get your serial # from the shop you bought the bike from if you don't have it. Did you upgrade to hydraulic brakes? Did you put an adjustable stem on it? The fact it hasn't been sold yet is a pretty good indication something isn't right...

I wouldn't go there on your own, but if you have enough evidence that it's your bike give the Albany Police Department a call. I hope you get your bike back!
BTW: the price on the ad just dropped to $300.

Last edited by mtnbud; 02-14-22 at 11:07 AM.