View Single Post
Old 02-26-22, 10:44 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4454 Post(s)
Liked 4,119 Times in 2,750 Posts
Originally Posted by Chuck M
Godfather Part II was a good sequel. And the National Lampoon Vacation sequels were pretty good until the Vegas Vacation wreckage.
Not saying all sequels are bad but sometimes they get a good movie and think we should keep going instead of just preserving the friendship. I actually don't mind the Vegas Vacation as much. Sure the original, European and Christmas are the best but Vegas Vacation was not total crap, The blue stuff and yellow stuff scene at the cheap buffet is pretty funny and the Wayne Newton storyline is good and I always love Wallace Shawn even if it is inconceivable that the movie exists. I would give it a solid C. I can't be mean to my name sake and go super low. At least they didn't replace Bev, Chevy and Randy that would have ruined it completely they have been replacing the kids in each one which never quite sat well with me but I said "ho hum it is the biz" but those three wouldn't have worked if changed.