Old 04-23-22, 10:44 AM
stephr1

Liked 43 Times in 37 Posts
Quick update....checked out an empty dispenser bottle of Clean Ride. Did not take much to remove the nozzle. Thought there might be some kind of snap in ridge but turns out it's simply 1 tube sliding into another. No problem at all. Hot water seemed to help as well.

Also bought the 32 oz. off of Amazon (hopefully not a "knock off" for a few dollars less than from a bike shop. Add to that I had points/$$ from previous purchases on my Amazon card and that brought the price down to ~$7.50/8 oz. bottle. Good deal!!

UPDATE (4/25/22): Just wanted to mention that when I bought the Clean Ride on Amazon I set it up for "normal" shipment ($0.00) which meant it was originally set to arrive on 4/28 (this coming Thurs.). I was willing to wait the week. Imagine my surprise when it showed up the next day!! Some days it pays (or, maybe, it doesn't cost to be willing to wait because you might just be surprised

Thanks again for the suggestions!!!

Cheers....

Originally Posted by stephr1
Appreciate the suggestion. I found an empty Clean Ride (8 oz.) dispenser and plan to mess with it today. If I don't destroy it I'll order up the jumbo size

Cheers.....

Last edited by stephr1; 04-25-22 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Update