View Single Post
Old 04-25-22, 06:17 PM
fooferdoggie 

Liked 960 Times in 567 Posts
Originally Posted by tds101
I've owned less expensive items that could go on indefinitely, as long as I do proper maintenance. I've also owned crap cars that went on forever. I have co-workers who own Beamers, Benzes, and more expensive rides, and they're ALWAYS in the shop.

Regarding the batteries, why do you think this company is going belly up next week? They have easily replaceable batteries, and the battery housings can always be reused for new rechargeable batteries. It's actually more difficult to get replacement parts or batteries for more well known, established brands of ebikes. When they discontinue a model it's a hunt just to locate old stock. Just look through this section and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean.
IMO, for some strange reason, you have an ongoing issue with this brand. Dear lawdy,...
sometimes inexpensive brands last sometimes they dont and sometimes they burn down your house. I have been on the lectric forums and keeping track. hell just this last upgrade let you ride in the rain. with no seals on the bearings they will need more maintenance too. If you have the skills to replace the battery yes if not your SOL. and in three years electric would be hard pressed to support their 3 year old bikes. Lots f people are fine with it they don't ride a lot.