View Single Post
Old 05-07-22, 06:55 AM
biker128pedal

Bikes: 2022 Fuel EX 8, 2021 Domane SL6, Black Beta (Nashbar frame), 2004 Trek 1000C for the trainer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked 461 Times in 270 Posts
Originally Posted by HAFIZ_
bro my bike is only been 4 months its because I bought a rear hub which didn't fit the dropout so I filed it and still didn't work then returned it and bought a Mid drive which finally worked but now the wheel is kinda sketchy what should I do can its still rideable but I heard that the more time I ride it the more time my wheel will worn out the dropouts even more i was thinking to add jb weld let me know because I really can't afford a new frame
Wait. You filed the drop outs so another wheel would fit. That did not work. Then did you return the other wheel or the bike? What bike is this? You can post links so the manufacturers site for the bike and wheel you could post. Oh and did you file the drop out opening because the other wheel axle was larger or the drop out spacing because the hub was too wide?

Now for some speculation. After you screwed up the drop outs with the “filing” the original wheel did not fit correctly and the shock from going over a bump shift the wheel chasing the wobble. Trashed frame. Maybe you can shim it.