View Single Post
Old 07-20-22, 12:41 PM
seedsbelize2

Bikes: 79 Trek 930 is back on the road, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe,87 Schwinn Prelude, 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3278 Post(s)
Liked 1,896 Times in 1,195 Posts
I have Amazon Prime here in Mexico. Over the course of the past 6 mos. to a year, Prime deliveries have strung out from two weeks to three. So, while I await my new taillight, I have tied cds to the back of my saddle--one to the saddle and one to the seat bag. A fredly move. Likely that's all I need, for the small amount of traffic I experience. In the past week or so, there have been items on AmazonUSA that aren't on AmazonMexico. But after I find them and look at them on the USA site, they suddenly appear here. They cost more; they always cost more here. But I have a gift card I'm nibbling away at. The jersey* I wanted did not make the move, after three days, so I ordered from the USA site this morning. Shipping time is the same. Once it crosses the border and goes onto the back of a mule, the delivery time stabilizes.

*One reviewer said it compares favorably with his Rapha Core jerseys. It costs $35. As always, Vamos a ver.