View Single Post
Old 07-25-22, 09:41 AM
Shadco 
Resident PIA

Bikes: Gunnar Roadie, Look 765 Optimum, Spesh Aethos

Liked 380 Times in 202 Posts
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
now that the hurlyburly’s done, the fantasy tour results are in…in a verry, verry, close-knit affair in both games, the same two teams split the winnings. HugoSky with Banesto Portugal Team took the top honors in the “classics” game with canam73 and team the bounty just behind by a grand total of 48 points. in the nascent “stage hunter” game, it was canam73/the bounty taking top honors while HugoSky/Banesto Portugal Team trailed in second by a whopping 25 points. needless to say, both participants/teams featured the (un)holy alliance of the top three point getters in the race: wout, pogacar and vingegaard. as slcbob pointed out, both gold and silver participants-in both games-finished in the top 10% of all players. showing remarkable consistency and occupying the bottom step of the podium in both games was WinkeStinkeKater/team
RotzundWasser. all three podium participants really started to make their move around the time of alpe stage 12 and kept separation. congrats to all the participants and hope to see you all again for la vuelta in august!
So if you don’t mind me asking.

Is there a way to view the stage Hunter by bike forums teams standings by overall or by stage?

I don't know where I am now...
05 Gunnar Roadie Chorus/Record
67'er