Old 08-06-22, 05:19 AM
timtak

Bikes: Trek Madone 5.2 SL 2007, Look KG386, R022 Re-framed Azzurri Primo, Felt Z5, Trek F7.3 FX

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked 85 Times in 73 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
Jeez, can't imagine why. LOL
I can't say I am surprised.

Where did I force you to refer to what you do as time trial?
You did not. You seem to prefer to use the word, or abbreviation, tt to refer to UCI time trials and recommend that I do also.

You used the phrase throughout, and your position is a bad parody of tt. You linked to a petition of the UCI you started. Your posts are obsessed with UCI riders. You obviously don't know anything about how solo riders who want to ride for more than an hour ride, and you have gone into illogical rants insisting that comfort on a bike is some sort of slow poison.
Mainly I agree other than
1) If you believe that "time trial" only refers to UCI trime trial then I understand how you would see my position as a parody but from my point of view, my position is my time trial position, rather than a parody of the UCI time trial position. (That said, currently my position is a parody of that of Jacques Anquetil and Eddie Merckx, and my position used to be a deliberate parody, or partial emulation, of the UCI time trial position when I forward offset my saddle and bars to place them roughly where the bull horns of a time trial bike are. )

2) I don't think I am being illogical. I think that "comfort" in general tends to be a bit of a slow poison, and recommend you cut the comfort. Take up your bike and follow Jacques Cobb.

My hope is you get a big dose of no responses here.
I wish you success.

I believe you are likely the only person on earth nutty enough to go on a road looking through prisms. Maybe focus more on trying not to kill yourself and less on trying to save whoever it is you delusionally think you're speaking to.
Hey, thanks for remembering that. I posted about prisms years ago, I think. I tend to find I get quite a lot of interlocutors here but I am sure you will feel free to ignore me in future.

Tim