Old 09-12-22, 07:12 PM
primov8

Bikes: State Bicycle Co. Undefeated Track SS/FG, Lynskey Helix-Bronze

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked 204 Times in 95 Posts
Originally Posted by sshakari
I saw a medium Liege a few months ago, but a Strada is nice! I recently sold my Motorola Strada and deeply regret it. Post some pics when you build it up.
After selling the Helix two weeks ago, for the first time in the last 15 years I didn't have a road bike in the stable. I'm doing my best to keep the R500 boxed up for my ultimate "dream" build, if and once Campagnolo goes wireless next year. So I reignited the search for a modern geo-steel frameset with the hopes of finding a Liege 75 or at least something similar. I wanted to stay within a certain budget and my search led me to a particular shop from across the pond. They don't advertise like CRC, Merlin, Wiggle, etc... in regards to shipping internationally. A couple days, emailing back and forth to confirm the sale and exact shipping cost and the sale was finalized. Huge shoutout and thanks to the staff at https://www.paulmilnescycles.com for making this happen. Hoping to finish up the build by the end of the week and in time for a shakedown ride first thing Saturday morning.

Likes For primov8: