Old 10-15-22, 12:09 PM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
Liked 3,677 Times in 1,685 Posts
Originally Posted by Sedgemop
Seller still has some of the original parts and hanger is intact.

Chicago Single Speed Raleigh Professional

Raleigh Profesional 23.5" single speed - $300 (Logan Square)

This is a single speed conversion on a tall Raleigh Profesional frame. It's a Reynolds 531 frame that was a limited production from 1972. It was one of 500 made that year.

I used 28c Continental gator skins to insure a smooth, puncture resistant ride. The wheels have sealed bearings, stainless steel spokes and Weinman rims.

The chain, cog and chain ring are 1 1/8 for durability. The chain and chain ring and cranks are all brand new and the cog has limited miles.

The crowing glory of this bike is the TTT bar and stem that are wrapped in Brooks leather tape.

It's priced to sell. That said I have the original Campagnolo seat post and Brooks saddle. I will gladly swap it out for an up charge.

I'm an old school mechanic with decades of experience just trying to thin the heard. It's hard for me to let this one get away but situation demands that I do. Include your phone number for faster response. Check out my other listings.

That's gotta be a repaint?