Old 10-26-22, 10:07 AM
Gary12000 

Bikes: '71 Raleigh Inter, '98 Tommasini, '83 Trek 500, 83 Trek 720 '

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked 199 Times in 110 Posts
Well i did some comments with Pictures on the 2022 event post, it was my first Eroica event, and i was not disappointed, we only did the Piedras Blancas ride and from what i can tell the longer rides were more self supported than some expected, but overall the swap meet, the Friday night ride to Linns Farm for free food and wine, the 17 miles along the coast to the lighthouse, the restaurants, the espresso coffee place on main street, and the people i met were great, well except for that one know it all guy, oh wait that was me... and weather was Glorious, This coming year if there is a heatwave, well i cycle in Louisiana so if the coast hits 80 plus degrees ill be ok,

if i can make it i'm going, the logistics of flying two bikes in plus ourselves and renting a van hotel etc was all a bit of work, but now that iv'e done it one time before it wont seem so daunting.

Highly recommend... and even if nothing gets improved from last year i'd still go again and my wife is also very keen to go again.

Gary
Likes For Gary12000: