View Single Post
Old 12-02-22, 09:22 AM
denis_987

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by djb
Hey Denis, did you prepare and educate yourself properly for getting vaccines etc? What did you get?
Are you aware of health Canada or Quebec recommendations for various things like hepatitis, etc plus the fact that you most likely will be going through higher risk malaria, dengue, chikunguya (probably not right spelling) ie mosquito borne diseases?

I hope you are prepared, because you are too late to get things done now, vaccines I mean.

Have you also researched getting together a good first aid kit etc, including meds to deal with intestinal issues that could very likely happen, almost a certainty to be realistic.
Being on your own and having super painful diarrhea and vomiting at same time is not fun. Been there done that.

All I bring up are serious considerations that I hope you have planned for.
Thank you for your advice, you are very kind for these reminders... I am up to date with my doses. I bring with me a full box of imodium ( ), a small first aid kits, ointment for the buttocks, Tylenol, Voltaren extra, a Steripen, water filter, tick tweezers, maybe other things (I should have to look in my bag to give you the whole list ).