Old 04-11-23, 10:42 AM
rogi10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help Please- Canyon Endurace vs Cannondale Synapse

Hi all,

Recently caught the cycling bug and want to upgrade my current hybrid bike. I am 34 and in decent enough shape so would like to have something with a bit of zip. But also am 6 foot 4 and prone to sore backs etc so have settled on the notion of an "endurance" bike for that in between comfort ride with some pace. I also live in New York City, so a bit of bumps and bad roads will be needed to be navigated, again hence the idea of going down the endurance route.

Long story short I've narrowed my selection down to either the Cannodale Synapse or the Canyon Endurace. Models I'm looking at are the endurace cf sl di2 (at 3999 uds) vs the synapse 2 RLE (at 5.5k) or the 2 LE (at 4.5k). Im not sure whats the right comparison to the endurance cf sl di2, is it the 2LE or 2 RLE ? is the extra features on the 2RLE worth the jump in price? and more broadly any thoughts on comparing it to the endurace? Potentially could use the savings on the endurace to upgrade the wheels (if need be)?

Any thoughts or help on the choice would be super appreciated, thanks so much everyone!