Old 04-15-23, 05:56 PM
TiHabanero

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1757 Post(s)
Liked 1,388 Times in 727 Posts
The thing I miss most is the group of riding buddies I had. We rode together for many, many years, about 20 in total. Then one day it ended as if we all decided unanimously to move in different directions. Of that group I am the only one that stayed with riding my bike.
Brad died on the operating table at age 54, Brian his brother just stopped riding,
Greg and Tom, brothers, got into a tiff and went their separate ways, neither of them rode after that.
Rick got a divorce and stopped riding.
Dave and I still have contact with each other, however he no longer rides. Dave and I designed and built a sweet frame for him, but he has since given it to his son and it simply sits in a house taking up space.
Sara, sweet Sara is raising a family. She is the youngest in the bunch and the nicest. I talk to her once in a while and she sends videos of her kids learning to ride.
Matt, Rich, and a few others I have no idea where they are, nor does anyone else.

Many of the above people I worked with in the shop and after we left the shop. Interesting how I don't miss the shop, the bikes, the equipment, or anything other than the people.