View Single Post
Old 05-04-23, 04:37 PM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: 1965 dept store special, 1972 basket case, 1978 garden ornament, 1980 garbage heap, 1987 mutt, 1996 frankenstein

Liked 3,820 Times in 1,538 Posts
Originally Posted by bulgie
Jim is also currently the maker of ultra-cool replacement parts for vintage bikes, like titanium bolts to replace the steel ones in Campy derailers, seatposts and such. Some hard-to find steel bits like the cage-rotation-stop screw for a 1965 Campy Record derailer, or bolts for the old steel Cinelli stems. See his ebay for some of his wares.

He even made his own Cinelli Bivalent hub sets — from scratch — don't ask what those cost, you can't afford it! Maybe he'll share pics of his Exxon Graftek where every steel part has been replaced with Ti on the Campy gruppo. Even the springs on the brakes are Ti, and the eccentric and lever for the QR on the brakes.

Here's my NR/SR/Rally hybrid that Jim made at my request, with upper and lower pivot bolts in Ti:

Mark B

i need some ti Campy stuff. Seeing that derailleur, that's hot. Too many thoughts come to mind, thoughts very few people here might appreciate haha

Likes For AdventureManCO: