View Single Post
Old 06-04-23, 06:26 PM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3239 Post(s)
Liked 1,798 Times in 1,082 Posts
Originally Posted by Barry2
Quoting the link you provided. (You really should read it)
  • If the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM/RIVAL is not connected to the ELEMNT app, the workout remains on the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM/RIVAL. The ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM/RIVAL will automatically share the workout file with authenticated services when next connected to WiFi (or the ELEMNT app for RIVAL).
My Bolt is “not connected connected to the ELEMNT app”
Yet fails to “automatically share the workout file with authenticated services when next connected to WiFi”

Please don’t post further misinformation in this thread.

Thanks

Barry
Of course I understand that it’s not connected to the app…that’s why it’s not uploading, but it is connected to the phone via BT, which as you noted in the OP, if it’s turned off, it then uploads (via wifi) “automagically.”

But now you’re saying there’s no “automagic uploads” over wifi?

C’mon, dude, you’re faking it or just not being honest…this is not hard to understand. I’m guessing you just want to be made at Wahoo for something, eh?