View Single Post
Old 06-08-23, 06:55 PM
jeepin784

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks to all for the valid advice, I'll check out some of the specific models you recommended. Right now I have a 2015 Giant Defy 5 which is definitely a cheaper entry level road bike and a Specialized Rockhopper MTB. I'm definitely not AI, not sure what gives off that vibe. I keep wanting to find the right type of riding. I enjoy riding, but I have a screwed up back and can't seem to find my fit. Been trying to gain some traction (no pun intended) for several years I just havent found a sustainable type of riding other than my road bike on my trainer in the basement doing a virtual ride along with someone on Youtube I originally joined trying to help my daughter when she wanted to do Triathlons, then tried to find something myself. I've recently dropped about 50 lbs, I'm feeling better and want to ride. I grew up being a runner but that's just not in the cards for me anymore and to me biking is somewhat of a substitute for that. I've also tried swimming, and want to get into Kayaking. Once again, thank you sincerely to the ones who took the time to answer my question and give some valid suggestions.

Last edited by jeepin784; 06-08-23 at 07:01 PM. Reason: misspelling