Old 06-27-23, 12:11 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4485 Post(s)
Liked 4,158 Times in 2,782 Posts
So again what is your personal opinion on this extremely weak study grantelmwood ? What is the point of the link are you for the study, against the study do you agree, disagree? Do you have any opinions of your own? Are you just trying out your copy and paste skills?

Also did you read the article or the study, did you know it was done in Australia and may not be relevant to a completely different country?

If you want to just copy paste stuff, open up a Word document (since you use MSN I would guess you are a windoze user) and then copy and paste all the articles and videos to your hearts content or if you need to share them maybe create a blog where you can just copy and paste stuff with zero opinions about what you have copy and pasted and people can find it as they need it. Posting it here with zero opinion is kind of silly. If I wanted a news aggregator I can get tons of them all over the net that are way better.

Like Gresp15C said I don't care about being human, I just don't want to get hit either. I also don't think my clothing or lack of clothing has much of a real world effect to someone crashing into me unless intentional and in that case the person is a psychopath and probably shouldn't have been allowed a license if they even had one.

Also looking at the pictures they used they aren't great pictures and those safety vests are ugly, granted pretty much all of them are ugly but there are better vests out there that I would have chosen and if they are using safety vests then I think the study should have included road construction workers as well since they were vests? Are they less than human for wearing a vest or did the few people in the study have a bias against cyclists in general and the vest just made them more visible for the study?
Likes For veganbikes: