Old 06-28-23, 11:57 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4495 Post(s)
Liked 4,177 Times in 2,797 Posts
Originally Posted by grantelmwood
It's not complicated.
This is a bike forum
I posted a news study about biking,
That's how a forum works.
You sound like mentally ill or profoundly dumb?
It's not complicated correct. A forum works with people discussing things, not people just copy and pasting an article and walking away. That is called a news aggregator, those are fine but we come here to discuss bikes.

Thanks for the personal attack. It illustrates my point even more you have no substance. You still haven't talked about your article all you had was silly personal attacks. I gave you useful suggestions again and you just went off the deep end.

Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
You don't seem to object when your favorite comrades repeatedly cut and paste or "I-B-T-L," or suspect a sock puppet, or old posts from other threads, and other inane or rote BS, griping about posts and badgering posters who don't share the conventional cycling wisdom as determined by BF's self-appointed mavens of cycling correctness.
The biggest difference is it is not a new thread they are creating. People posting stupid stuff like that is what it is if you start creating a thread on it with just that it gets old quickly. You seem to miss my point here but it's OK. My issue is with people just posting a single news article in a new thread with no context from them especially when they just posted about the very same topic not that long ago. That would have been a place for the article but still most people wouldn't post an article with no personal opinion or breakdown of it on their own. Even some text that is their own introducing it.