View Single Post
Old 07-22-23, 07:11 AM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Liked 1,558 Times in 1,022 Posts
Originally Posted by jadmt
I ordered a Canyon Endurace on Wednesday and fedex shows it just arrived (6:49 local time) at my local fedex destination center..wish they were open or delivered on saturdays....I did find the stock thing on the website was kind of wonky. I would check and it would say out of stock or more on the way and a few minutes later I would check and it would say 2 or 3 or 4 in stock. I think what happens is people would put them in their shopping cart and they would tie them up for a certain amount of time. I know I ordered mine it showed 2 available and a few minutes earlier it showed out. as soon as I put mine in the shopping cart I checked from my other computer and it showed 1 avail. I bought it and looked again and it showed 3 so kind of wonky no doubt. within a few minutes of completing the purchase I got notification my order was confirmed.....while typing this I got an email saying my bike was out for delivery...Fedex must be delivering on Saturdays now...fingers crossed
When you get it, make sure to put it somewhere with plenty of sun.. and you'll want to water it daily.
Likes For Sy Reene: