Old 08-08-23, 10:22 AM
Enthalpic
Killing Rabbits

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Liked 217 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Hermes
I have been on the new nutrition a.k.a. diet program for a month. Weight is 165.6 this morning. So far, the new plan has been transformational for me - hard to believe. I am much stronger in the gym, riding out of my mind on bike. I did 4 interval sessions this week and feel great. Some of my old guy aches and pains just vanished, skin is better/tighter, and my left knee that was starting to hurt on hard efforts just healed up. And this is just phase one of the program - adaptation without changing too many things.

The doc predicted the above result but I was skeptical and still am to a point. Let's see how it plays out long term.

The changes to my diet were pretty massive. I ate the same thing most of the time at meals and he eliminated 80% of the foods and replaced them with others in different combinations and forbid me, yes forbid me, from eating certain things - some of which I like and thought were healthy. And I have to eat constantly. 3 meals and 3 snacks per day. It is hard to eat all the food specified on my meal program per day. I am never hungry.

Water - drinking the required water per day is very hard to do. I am finally up to 85% of what is required. I pee all the time which is annoying. But I feel fabulous and I am scary fast on the bike.
Purposely vague on what foods you are eating? I'm guessing you are going somewhat lower-carb or paleo.

I'm 152lb today.