View Single Post
Old 09-01-23, 04:01 PM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1228 Post(s)
Liked 642 Times in 479 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm certainly not trying to mis-label or interpret any aspirations - we have already established that Kuss' main objective was to take the stage, give out high fives and chug Cría Cuervos. So beats the heart of the Durango mountain biker. Plus it connects way more with his fan base to win on these mountains. I certainly was inspired to go out and peddle a bit yesterday after that win! I would hate to see him cruise wheels and stay out of the wind. GC Kuss
GC Kuss
I'm just saying everyone had pain faces on that climb - except for Kuss and Roglic. I wonder if Kuss will target the tourmalet, and other notable climbs in his career? GC Kuss
GC Kuss
He's been really coming into form throughout the season, claiming he feels better then after the giro. Going to be really exciting to see how things go this Vuelta! Angliru and Tourmalet loom on the horizon! GC Kuss
GC Kuss
Stage 10 TT looks very technical, so there's time loss and injury potential, probably not worth it when he's on this great form and can claim notable climbs - there are many winners of the Vuelta but only a few champions atop those mythical mountains. GC Kuss GC Kuss GC Kuss GC Kuss GC Kuss

​​​​
Likes For GrainBrain: