View Single Post
Old 10-02-23, 12:38 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4523 Post(s)
Liked 4,229 Times in 2,829 Posts
Originally Posted by wheelreason
fify...
Huh? What is your issue with QBP? I have been using them for years and years and they have the easiest to use interface and you can search for and narrow down parts quite easily plus they have stocked all sorts of great stuff over the years and build some quite decent wheels and have helped with a lot of warranty issues or getting warranty parts quickly and easily. They generally ship quickly and it has been rare that I have had a mis-shipment from them or issues with the order and they have always taken care of those few incidents.

JBI is certainly a better bet for coaster stuff and lower initial cost stuff but QBP is a great overall distributor and I really have few complaints and the few I do have I could as well have for JBI, BTI, HLC, NAC, and others. There are certainly things that are cheaper at a different distributor and things that are more expensive but usually it is not by much and they do mark things down frequently which means good deals to be had. Plus Dealers Choice can save you a lot of money in the long run if you use it.

Maybe for a really small shop the minimums might be tough to meet and you are paying for shipping but that is a small little issue that is not enough to be really bothersome and minimums for shipping exist everywhere.

I do not work for QBP nor have I in the past worked for QBP or any other distributor just work in shops and in my previous job was the manager of a vast parts department/inventory and regularly was on Q, JBI and BTI amongst other distributors websites and my current job I am buying for my location.
Likes For veganbikes: