Old 10-04-23, 07:03 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4526 Post(s)
Liked 4,230 Times in 2,830 Posts
Originally Posted by TC1
Amazon retail will die if unions proliferate among its employees before robots can do all the work. That's precisely why Amazon engages in blatantly illegal tactics to stop unionization -- any penalties they might be assessed are preferable to going out of business.

You are either ignorant of the situation or shilling for Amazon for some reason. Amazon retail's profit margin is just 1 or 2 percent. That is insufficient to survive, and investors would do better just buying CDs (not the music kind, fyi ).

Bezos does not make his money from retail, and neither does the company.

A multi-billion dollar retail company whose revenues barely cover their expenses -- which is the whole point that you seem unable to grasp.
HAHAHAHA you think I am a shill for Amazon! You are new here for sure! I do not care for Amazon one bit. Amazon will not die if they unionize and that is not why they are doing illegal anti-union things they are doing it because they feel it cuts into their personal profits and you cannot be in the top 5 billionaires club if you are treating employees well and supporting unionizing, so they think.

Again Amazon is not some broke company struggling to get by and your insistence on a narrative that ends like that is just silly.

I know what a CD is both kinds (country and western, watch the original Blues Brothers movie if this one flies over your head but maybe laughing is not your thing, I don't know)